I had a glorious weekend, which I will post more about later, but I have a lot to catch up on before the month ends.
For the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup, here is my status for projects:
- Arithmancy – Orange socks finished, photographed, and turned in.
- Potions – Dotted Rays shawl finished, photographed, and turned in.
- Muggle Studies – Ranger socks finished, photographed, and turned in.
- Family & Consumer Science – Camp Sponges – I have 1 knit and I think that will be enough. I need to weigh it for yardage calculations, photograph it, and turn it in.
- Astronomy – Rainbow Scrappy Socks – Knit 2 at a time using the Russian Join, has blue and purple in them – need to weave in ends, photograph, and turn in.
- History of Magic – I have two finished chocolate-colored items – need to photograph and turn in.
- Defense Against the Dark Arts – Yondu’s Send Off Socks – need to finish knitting, photograph, and turn in.
- Charms – I have a brown hat and a gray hat in progress that can be turned it for birds, but I might not get either, let alone both done, so I might have them be Detention for June instead.
- Detention – Ranger Shawl – need to block, photograph, and turn in.
I also have some internship and commission work that I need to get kicked out, so I may be a little quiet until the 1st, except for calculating yardage/meterage.